LongDD to settle down with LGD.cn
LGD.cn at The International 2 (from left to right: xiao8, Sylar, Yao, DD/Sc, ddc). Photo by Valve
After qualifying for the G-1 Champions League LAN Finals recently with who has been absent from the team since last month, in the lineup. LGD.cn officially announced that LongDD will settle down as a permanent member of the team while DD will be taking on a supporting role in the team, outside of the game, as well as take on a new career path as a caster. Prior to joining LGD.cn, LongDD was a well known member of DK and took part in The International 2 and had a short stint with TongFu, which did not work out for the Chinese veteran.
LGD-Gaming also announced that they have also expanded their media department with the appointment of
LGD.cn is looking forward to competing in the upcoming G-1 Champions League LAN finals along with iG, Orange.NeoEs and DK.
Source: LGD.cn Facebook
Interested to be a writer for RGN? Drop us an and include sample articles and we will get in touch with you.
For more information and updates, please follow us at
- Mousesports into top 4 of World of Tanks Pro League
- Na`Vi' moves into Starcraft merging with FXOpen
- Neolution signs Singapore League of Legends team Insidious Gaming
- Interview with el'Pride
- DOTA2 Team Neolution eSports Thailand part ways with sponsor
- Zenith pulling out of Tide’s Wrath and Netolic, xy- to miss G-1 League Qualifiers