Mousesports into top 4 of World of Tanks Pro League
World of Tanks team, Lemming Train now signed by Mousesports is amongst the top 4 of the recently launched Eurpoean World of Tanks Pro League.
Cengiz Tüylü, CEO of mousesports
“World of Tanks has evolved into a serious competitor in today’s professional gaming scene, not just because of the constant effort of Wargaming to improve the game, but also because of thousands of players world-wide, who are competing in World of Tanks every day and overwhelming us with such a great support for the game at IEM Katowice and CeBIT lately.”
Mousesports are tied at the top with 9 points from 3 wins with Virtus.Pro and Synergy
The European World of Tanks Pro League top teams competing for prize pool of 300,000 Euro, you can catch all the action on ESL TV.
Interested to be a writer for RGN? Drop us an and include sample articles and we will get in touch with you.
For more information and updates, please follow us at
- LongDD to settle down with LGD.cn
- Na`Vi' moves into Starcraft merging with FXOpen
- Neolution signs Singapore League of Legends team Insidious Gaming
- Interview with el'Pride
- DOTA2 Team Neolution eSports Thailand part ways with sponsor
- Zenith pulling out of Tide’s Wrath and Netolic, xy- to miss G-1 League Qualifiers