Valve finally stepped their game with its latest update. Beside the balance and other bug fixes, they shed some light on us by adding Native Offline Support.
Before the patch, we can only see the annoying box that says "Connecting to the Dota 2 network...."
After the patch, we can now access menus and options.
This is amazing news, not just for the community, but for tournament organizers as well. The fact that the game lives online brings unpredictable stability to Offline Events. With this, we can see more offline events coming and players too can practice against bots wherever they are without being online.
Stay tuned to RGN for the latest news and updates!
(Written by: ZOMGSHOX)
Source: Dota 2 Reddit Link
Interested to be a writer for RGN? Drop us an and include sample articles and we will get in touch with you.
For more information and updates, please follow us at
- Opa! Opa! Dendi! - Na'Vi Dendi exceptional Pudge-play at The Defense 4
- Dreamz releases JyC
- LGD. Ruru says, "I hope we can join more EU and NA tournaments!"
- SeleCT returns to SC2 - GM in a Week
- LOL player, "MakNooN" Yoon, Ha Un leaves Najin Sword
- Na'Vi.Dendi sparks some curiosity with latest "New Strat" tweet