If you can't beat them, join them. CDEC announces that they have transitioned itself to
Dota 2 in hopes to find new talents in the scene and at the same time help the scene in China grow.
CDEC is an inhouse league which aims to establish a long term systematic environment for eSports players to mature and compete against each other; we hope to provide a better platform for professional and up-and-coming players.
After some inquiries, it has been made clear that this pretigeous league is mainly for Chinese player. However, they do accept players from South-East Asia as well. You would need a Perfect Word key and a high-leveled player to be accepted. Applications are open.
One of the first few matches that was played filled with star-studded casts.
So, if you think you got what it takes to play against the best of the best in China, feel free to inquire them. Your time in this in-house league won't be in vain as these players aren't playing forjust fun and games, but to get better.
For more information about the league, details are here:
Stay tuned to RGN for the latest news and updates!
(Written by: ZOMGSHOX)
Interested to be a writer for RGN? Drop us an and include sample articles and we will get in touch with you.
For more information and updates, please follow us at
- Comeback 101: Soulkey wins GSL Finals 4-3
- The International 2013 - The Final Line-up
- Valve implements Communication Reports and Broadcasting Tools to Dota 2
- E2Max L33T Championship - Malaysian Online Qualifiers
- E2Max L33T Championship - Philippines Online Qualifiers
- E2Max L33T Championship - Rest of Asia Online Qualifiers