DOTA 2 Patch: 16/05/2013
In this latest patch, Valve focused on fixing some gameplay & performance issues. They've also added 2 new broadcasting channels to cater to more languages. Unfortunately, no new heroes were released.
- Elder Titan: Fixed Ancestral Spirit giving vision to Elder Titan while dead.
- Elder Titan: Fixed Earth Splitter being placed slightly too far forward.
- Elder Titan: Fixed Natural Order not getting upgraded on the Ancestral Spirit if it was already in the air.
- Elder Titan: Fixed Natural Order sometimes not getting applied before Ancestral Spirit's damage.
- Ursa: Fixed Fury Swipes stack getting dispelled with Magic Immunity.
- Added vsync support to windowed modes.
- Reduced memory fragmentation.
- There are now 6 broadcaster channels.
- Added map ping throttling for communication banned players.
- Now highlights Compendiums that are gifts from other players.
- Updated with new stretch goals.
- Prize pool now displays how much the Compendium owner has contributed.
- Particles on unusual couriers work again.
- Strange items that count things other than kills work again.
Source: DOTA 2 Dev
Interested to be a writer for RGN? Drop us an and include sample articles and we will get in touch with you.
For more information and updates, please follow us at