New Compendium goals
Just recently, Valve launched The International 3 interactive compendium where buyers can chip in to add on to the prize pool as well customized virtuals for each purchaser. As of now, the prize pool for The International 3 is at a whooping USD$1,950,000!
Newly added stretch goals:
USD$2,000,000 - A custom HUD skin for all owners
USD$2,200,000 - A taunt item with a new animation for all owners
USD$2,400,000 - Vote on participants in an 8 player solo championship at The International 3
USD$3,200,000 - Choose the next hero that Valve releases!
Source: DOTA 2 Blog
Interested to be a writer for RGN? Drop us an and include sample articles and we will get in touch with you.
For more information and updates, please follow us at
- Playweek 1 Match Preview: NeoES.Orange vs TongFu
- Playweek 1 Match Preview: NeoES.Int vs Mineski
- TI3 Eastern Qualifiers: Groups released
- Playweek 1 Match Preview: Rattlesnake vs. Risingstars
- Flash eSports presents the Singapore FIFA Cup
- Pinoy Gaming Festival Summer Assembly 2013 Live Updates: 12th May